Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thing 10!


Thing 10 is about RSS and newsreaders. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. That means it is a file format for delivering regularly updated information over the web. The best way I know how to use this would be to set up a Google reader account. If you already have a Gmail account then you just need to go to Google reader and sign in and subscribe to any blog or news site that you like. I love this feature because it put all of my favorite websites and blogs in one place, and even better it tells me when they post new stuff. Basically this site surfs the web for you. I think that this is a great site for consolidating all of your sources into one place. In your classroom you could subscribe to tons of teacher blogs and bag, borrow, and steal ideas to help your students learn from those sites.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment