Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thing 11


Thing 11 is about finding blogs and website that are appropriate to follow.
Google blog search is a great tool to help you find blogs. Topix.net, Technorati, and other Edublogs award winners are great resources when it comes to finding blogs. Personally I am obsessed with Pinterest.com. Pinterest helps you find great blogs in the education category. That’s how I found most of mine. I found a couple of great teacher blogs, kids is a blog dedicated to educators and parents of school-age kiddos. Google makes it really easy to find blogs in any category that you're interested in.

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with Pinterest, also! I find so many neat ideas that I can use in my future classroom. You're right, there are so many blogs located there too! I'm glad I'm not the only who is obsessed with this website. I think I could stay on there all day and never get bored! :)

    ReplyDelete